WordPress rilascia sempre le sue versioni in onore di grandi musicisti Jazz, e questa nuova versione, la 4.5, è stata rilasciata in onore del sassofonista Coleman Hawkins.
Version 4.5 of WordPress, named “Coleman” in honor of jazz saxophonist Coleman Hawkins, is available for download or update in your WordPress dashboard. New features in 4.5 help streamline your workflow, whether you’re writing or building your site.
Leggi tutto “WordPress 4.5 – Nome in codice: “Coleman” – è stato rilasciato”
XenForo 1.5.7 Released
Today, we are pleased to release XenForo 1.5.7. This release fixes a number of bugs and issues that were found since the release of 1.5.6. As this is a maintenance release, the vast majority of the focus was an increase in stability.
Leggi tutto “XenForo 1.5.7, Media Gallery 1.1.6 e Enhanced Search 1.1.4 sono stati rilasciati”
La versione 4.1.9 di IPS Community Suite è ora disponibile.
This includes a security patch and we recommend you upgrade as soon as possible.
This release fixes reported issues from clients in our bug tracker and support tickets and adds refinement to existing features.
New or Changed Features
- When your link auto-embeds in a post such as with an image, YouTube video, Twitter link, etc. an option will now display to revert the embed back to a plain text link if you do not want the embed.
- New setting to disable embedding.
- Facebook/Twitter integration improvements
- If you are an administrator and encounter a system error, additional debug output will now display. Regular members will see the normal error message.
- Custom Fields for Support Requests in Commerce now show on the front-end.
- If an advertisement is set up with a main image, but not smaller images for tablets/mobiles, the ad would not show at all on tablets/mobiles. This has changed so the main image will display on all devices unless smaller images are provided.
- Topics scheduled to automatically lock or unlock will now reflect this in the topic listing and when viewing the topic.
- Placing a link to a Facebook status will embed when possible.
- When viewing a report, the container (for example, the forum) the content is from is displayed.
- Three character searches are now allowed in the Admin CP Live Search.
- The Account Settings page now uses vertical rather than horizontal tabs to prevent overflow.
- If Gravatar is enabled, and a user has not defined an profile photo, then their email address will be used to fetch from Gravatar unless explicitly set not to.
- Gfycat embeds now use their oEmbed endpoint rather than their JS API.
- Using Amazon CloudFront as https provider will now be recognized as valid secure connection.
- The member REST API endpoint will now return custom fields.
- The Developer Center for Plugins now shows the filename in the list of hooks, and when editing a hook, a breadcrumb includes a link back to the list.
- Inline notifications can now be dismissed
- Efficiency improvements to the search index
- You can now close a poll independently of the topic
In addition to dozens of smaller fixes this release includes fixes for the follow items that impacted many clients:
- Several security enhancements.
- The posting parser has been made more efficient.
- Some BBCode does not parse correctly in version 4 and we have applied some fixes for this. In general BBCode is deprecated so we only provide basic support.
- Sitemaps could sometimes be blank if there was no content in a specific section.
- Certain URLs from version 3 were not redirecting properly to the new version 4 format.
- The timezone detection is now more robust and will more gracefully fail if it cannot determine a visitor’s timezone.
- Permission matrices have been reworked to send less data to prevent exceeding server limitations.
- Decimal handling has been reworked in Commerce for more precise calculations.
- The database class now handles InnoDB deadlocks more gracefully, and some queries have been changed to reduce the likeliness of deadlocks.
- Performance improvements to areas which perform large updates on the members table (for example, when editing permissions).
- Pages ‘number’ custom fields previously had an upper limit for submitted values around 2 billion.
- Multiple fixes for tag searching
Leggi tutto “La versione 4.1.9 di IPS Community Suite è ora disponibile.”
Drupal 8.0.5, a maintenance release with numerous bug fixes (no security fixes), is now available for download.
See the Drupal 8.0.5 release notes for a full list of included fixes.
Upgrading your existing Drupal 8 sites is recommended.
There are no major nor non-backwards-compatible features in this release. For more information about the Drupal 8.x release series, consult the Drupal 8 overview.
Drupal 8.0.5 contains bug fixes and documentation and testing improvements only. The full list of changes between the last 8.0.x patch release and the 8.0.5 release can be found by reading the 8.0.5 release notes. A complete list of all changes in the stable 8.0.x branch can be found in the git commit log.
See the 8.0.5 release notes for details on important changes in this release.
See the 8.0.5 release notes for known issues.
Leggi tutto “Drupal 8.0.5 released”
Drupal 8.0.4, 7.43, and 6.38 released, and Drupal 6 reaches its end of life (EOL)
Drupal 8.0.4, Drupal 7.43, and Drupal 6.38, maintenance releases which contain fixes for security vulnerabilities, are now available for download.
See the Drupal 8.0.4, Drupal 7.43, and Drupal 6.38 release notes for further information.
Upgrading your existing Drupal 8, 7, and 6 sites is strongly recommended. There are no new features nor non-security-related bug fixes in these releases. For more information about the Drupal 8.0.x release series, consult the Drupal 8 overview. More information on the Drupal 7.x release series can be found in the Drupal 7.0 release announcement, and more information on the Drupal 6.x release series can be found in the Drupal 6.0 release announcement.
Drupal 8.0.4 is a security release only. For more details, see the 8.0.4 release notes. A complete list of all changes in the stable 8.0.x branch can be found in the git commit log.
Drupal 7.43 is a security release only. For more details, see the 7.43 release notes. A complete list of all changes in the stable 7.x branch can be found in the git commit log.
Drupal 6.38 is a security release only. For more details, see the 6.38 release notes. A complete list of all changes in the end-of-life 6.x branch can be found in the git commit log.
Drupal 8.0.4, 7.43, and 6.38 were released in response to the discovery of security vulnerabilities. Details can be found in the official security advisories:
To fix the security problem, please upgrade to either Drupal 8.0.4, Drupal 7.43, or Drupal 6.38.
See the 8.0.4, 7.43, or 6.38 release notes for details on important changes in this release.
See the 8.0.4, 7.43, or 6.38 release notes for a list of known issues affecting each release.
Leggi tutto “Aggiornamenti Drupal: Rilasciate versioni 8.0.4, 7.43, e 6.38 – e la 6, da adesso, è “EOL””